vrijdag 15 mei 2009

In His Eyes - Part 1

Psalm 139:14-15

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be”

Sering banget gw denger dari temen-temen kantor, temen-temen hang-out atau dari komunitas-komunitas lainnya yang gw terjun di dalamnya klo mereka hidup di dalam gambar yang buruk, yang secara sengaja tercipta karena kegagalan/kebodohan/kelemahan mereka. I want to share some good news with you. God can set you free to be all He created you to be. A healthy self-image is not rooted in pride and it does not exalt self above others. In Romans 12:3, Paul clearly says, “Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.” Be realistic in your opinion of yourself. Success comes when we learn to accept God’s evaluation instead of our own, when we give Him permission to make us what He created to be and when we begin to understand who we are in His eyes.. How? Let’s look at six steps we can take to understand who we are in the eyes of God.

Step one: Check the label.
We can judge a product’s potential and value by looking at the one who created it and God does not make cheap imitations of anything. You are valuable simply because you were created by the hand of God. I am here to tell you that God is not mad at you! His design of you and plan for your life is second to none. He paid the highest price that could be paid – for you. To cower or crawl in inferiority is to say to God, “You made a mistake when you made me.” God doesn’t make mistakes, friend. He never has to say, “Oops!” We were created in His likeness and are valuable to God. God knows my name and loves me. I am His masterpiece and have been validated by God Himself. Wow! That is quite a label, mates!

Step two: Embrace the plan.
God created you in response to a unique plan He has for your life. You can discover that plan by reading the Bible, God’s instruction manual for your life. The Bible is powerful and will allow us to understand who we are in God’s eyes - when we consistently read, memorize and apply it in our daily life.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten